Saturday, April 4, 2009

N's 1st Birthday Party!

We had N's party a week early so my sister and his cousins could be here for it. It came off without much of a hitch....except that N is coming down with a cold and had a fever. Oh, and he didn't appreciate the cake smash his daddy did!


After N's cake smash!



After A's cake smash! B missed A's 1st birthday and so missed being able to smash the cake. He saw how much of N's cake went untouched and couldn't resist!



Waiting for the smash cake...he was slightly disappointed that I didn't let him have the big cake.



The Smash Cake



The Birthday Cake

2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

OMG I cant believe he smashes cake into the kids faces and THEY LIKE IT! What an interesting tradition. Cute pics by the way. I still dont know how he could be 1 already.

REENblack said...

I don't know if I would be ok with cake all over everyones faces!!!! lol Glad you guys enjoy it though! ;-) Glad you all had a good time and were able to have family there!