Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Recent Videos!

Okay, so someday I will return to the world of real posts with more than quick updates....but not today! I just want to make sure the good stuff doesn't get missed among the craziness of everyday life here. So, finally, I have proof of some of the amazing things N was saying at 10 months. I have videos of him saying T's name and A's, as well. There is one of him swinging at the park, which he absolutely adores! (his brothers fought over who got to push him...funny, but they don't fight that way when it's diaper time...) There is also one of him dancing. About 6 weeks ago, when my parents were visiting, my mom noticed him bouncing his hands to the beat of the music. It was the first we had noticed of him dancing. It's friggin adorable!!! His dancing always starts in his hands, even now as he has learned more ways to dance. I am SOOO glad I got some of it on video cause I never want to forget it!







2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

These are all adorable, I am impressed with the names. Freaking awesome! Oh and Baby A says Nicky is "HoHo Baby" because his name is just like "HoHo". Makes sense to me.

REENblack said...

So cute!!! Its so fun when the start talking!! LOVE the dancing one!!!