Friday, February 6, 2009

My new job!

Well, I have been looking for a babysitting job half-heartedly for a couple of months now. I finally came across one that didn't sound too bad and I responded to the craigslist ad on it. The parents needed a nanny for their twin 2 1/2 year old daughters. I was a little nervous about handling 2 two year olds at once, but I think it was a very good move for us. They adore the heck out of the boys and N....and are adored right back! They are super good, super sweet little girls. I have never heard of siblings (of any age) that would lay down for nap in same bed and just go to sleep...no playing no messing around! They do just fine at that. They play well and are very caring girls!


Heidi and Elise (Leesy)


2 comments:

3HappyHippies said...

Those two are adorable! You've got your hands full with 5 though, more power to you.

REENblack said...

Wow, that does sounds like a handful, but it also sounds like you were lucky enough to get two great kids!